Regan Ashley Luypaert
- I am skilled in Microsoft Office word, excel, and power point.
- I have good teamwork skills and management skills.
- I am hardworking and strive at making deadlines.
- I am a quick learner and willing to learn.
- I have a class 5 drivers license.
- I have worked as an administrator, bookkeeper, scheduler, balancing of accounts.
- I had to make deadlines for being relicensed and made sure files and financial reports are up to date.
- I am a people person and work well with others.
- 2017 First Aid, CPR, and AED
- 2016-Present University of Regina
- 2014 Safe food handling
- 2013 First Aid, CPR, and AED recertification
- 2012 First Aid, CPR, and AED recertification
- 2010-2011 ECE diploma
- 2010-First Aid, CPR, and AED
- 2010-2011 ECE Diploma
- 2009-2010 ECE certificate
- 2007-2009 Completed high school at Whitewood High, Whitewood, SK.
- September 2017 – present Kid Zone Child Care Centre
- January 2017 – August 2017 YMCA Regina Child Care Centre
- July 2016-January 2017 Kid Zone Child Care Centre
- October 2015 – June 2016 – Whitewood School (Prairie Valley School Division) – Educational Assistant
- May 2015 – October 2015 – Whitewood Golf and Country Club – Manager and confectionary clerk
- March 2014 –May 2015 – The Village Grenfell Child Care Centre – Director, Supervisor, and Administrator
- Working in Whitewood community center’s kitchen in Whitewood (2002-2009)
- Working with the grades one/two at Whitewood high school during grade 12 in 2009
- Coaching midget girls hockey (2008-2009)
I am a hard working individual who strives at being organized and meeting deadlines, I am willing to learn what is needed of me and willing to work with others or alone. I am very energetic and am very good and keeping track of accounts, and financials. I can work under a budget and willing to call around to get the best prices for any job. I am also very flexible and willing to do whatever is needed of me, and willing to work whatever hours are needed of me. I also am very good a reporting to superiors and keeping others informed on what is happening in my position.